Field cultivation quality control
Regardless of the fuel expenditure control, it is very important to control the quality of soil cultivation. Riding out to the middle of the field, drivers frequently lift or switch off the attachment equipment for the purpose of fuel saving for its further theft. As a result of unfair employees, the enterprise suffers huge losses in the form of stolen fuel and low yield due to poor-quality soil cultivation.
Which parameters are controlled with our system?
- Precise movement speed;
- Overlaps (plots cultivated twice or more);
- Omissions (uncultivated field plots);
- Trailed machine operation (turning plough, seeding machine, cultivator, etc.);
- Fertilizing control;
- Spraying and watering machines operation control;
- Сultivated hectares count;
- Trailed equipment identification.